For those of you that have trouble hydrating yourselves I'll be posting a few ways to improve it, and create a good habit.
In the previous paragraph I mentioned keeping yourself hydrated as one of the most important tips for healthy hair growth. So for those of you who struggle with keeping hydrated here are a few tips that should help you.
1) Always carry a water bottle with you wherever you go, and fill it up as soon as it's EMPTY, so you can keep track of how much water you're drinking.
2) If you're not a fan of plain tasting water, shake things up by add flavour to your drink. You can add lemon slices, cucumber slices, lime slices or even a little bit of sugar.
3) Add ice cubes to your water, so you feel more refreshed as it'll hydrate and cool you down. You can also get the best of both world by placing the slices mentioned above in the ice cube tray, fill with water, freeze and add to your water.
4)Replace most of your soft drinks with water, or sparkling water. This way you get to be hydrated and drop the calories.
5) Not a fan of drinking then you can also increase your water intake with water based-foods. Watermelons, tomatoes, cucumbers, spinach, celery, you name it
6) Have a habit of having water with your meals either, before or after, but not too much if you'll be having it before a meal.
7) Download an app that reminds you to drink water and helps you keep record of how much water you're taking in. and stay true to yourself. I've got an app and it really helps me. I'll leave the link to the app below:
STAY BEAUTIFRO & HYDRATED